Stop. Think. Protect Peers.
SToPP is a walk/run event to engage college students, campus administration, and other advocates in raising awareness of, and transforming behavior related to, sexual assault on campus.
Main run will be held at Cornell University on October 27, 2018 at 12:30pm. Runs at other colleges and universities to be announced soon.
SToPP 2018 Campus Events
October 27, 2018
Cornell & Ithaca College
Cornell Botanic Garden
F.R. Newman Arboretum
Ithaca, New York 14850
Tweet using the hashtag #SToPP5k to let us know if you’ll be attending and your thoughts on putting an end to sexual assault on campus!
To engage college students, campus administration, and other advocates in raising awareness of, and transforming behavior related to, sexual assault on campus.
- Encourage students to become peer leaders in teaching and promoting bystander intervention.
- Host a walk/run event in the tri-state area as well as local events on campuses around the country.
- Educate and engage parent allies on sexual assault, and encourage them to have conversations with their sons and daughters prior to, and during college.
- Engage student communities and administration using educational materials disseminated through various college communications channels.
- Create a network of grassroot supporters to promote awareness of sexual assault on campus, and to form a foundation for future related efforts.
- Stay connected with these communities and their supporters, year-round.